Friday, June 17, 2011

Favorites: Bella

I have been trying to do a new post each day.  Sometimes my life just isn't very exciting.  Well, most of the time it isn't. 

The heat has been taking a toll on me and I haven't really done much of anything.  Heck, that laundry that I blogged about the other day, the clean stuff is still sitting on the chair in the other room just waiting for me to give it some attention.  The girls are here today.  Might be something for them to do! :)

Not too long ago I got a new laptop for work.  My old one had seen better days and was around 5 years old.  It also weighed 1.5 million pounds.  Not that I moved it around much.  The battery didn't work so it had to be plugged in.

But, when I got the new laptop I moved pictures over from the old computer.  Of course I started looking through all the pictures and saw how cute the girls were.  I mean, they still are.  But, baby pictures...  They just kill me.

I think I have a handful of new readers so I thought I could share my favorite pictures of each of the girls. 

Since Bella is my first, I figured she could be first on here.

1 day old
6 months old

6 months old
10 months old
20 months
20 months
21 months
22 months
22 months
23 months
2 years 4 months
2 years 5 months
2 years 5 months
2 years 7 months
3 years 10 months
And there you have my favorite pictures of Bella.  It wasn't easy to pick through so many.  But, I couldn't put them all here.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

All these pictures are gorgeous. Love that you named your daughter Bella is it short for something or is that her full name? My mom has been begging me to name my daughter Bella ever since she heard it in the twighlight movies. It is such a cute name.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Lisa!

I took all the pics except the two of her when she was 6 months old. I got those done at a place called Picture People.

Bella is short for Annabella. You mom is funny! I love those books/movies!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! And I want her green dress in my size.

Rebecca said...

She is adorable!

Colin said...

The "shh" pic at 20 months is one of my all-time faves. And, of course, I'm looking most closely at the ones where she's close to Veda's current age, but I have to admit -- they're all beautiful. Bella's fun to photograph!