Monday, July 27, 2009

living tornados

Everyday I spend at least 30% of my time cleaning up after these two little tornados of mine. They are experts in spreading out their toys in the house. And even better than that, they are at the top of their class in making their room look like a natural disaster. I have been waiting for the government to show up at my door so we can file the claim.

I just cleaned up the room and put everything in it's proper place. For a while I have been making Bella help and here lately Emily has been recruited. They need to understand that if they play with the toys they have to pick them up and put them away. Sometimes it is just easier when you are doing major clean up to do it alone. That was this morning.

Here are some pictures of their clean room.

And, as the pictures show, even immediately after clean up the girls can't resist the temptation to start the *dirtying up the room* process.
Right now Emily is napping and Bella is sitting on the couch (time out) because she is in that lovely TERRIBLE TWOS stage. Give them a bit of time and we will get you those after pictures up on here.

1 comment:

Liz Harrell said...

Cute girls, cute room. Cute, cute, cute! And I hear you, I prefer to clean all by myself as well. Nobody in the house, music playing. Doesnt happen very often though. :)