Thursday, May 14, 2009

twilight

I got the package in the mail Monday with the first two books in the Twilight series. In between all my normal daily activity I was able to finish the first book.

I AM HOOKED! I am so glad there are three more books that follow. I need to get some other things done first before I start into the next book, but I can't wait!

I would like to see the movie now, to compare what is in my mind from the book to what they put on screen. I now understand what all the hype is about. This book just reels you in. I know it is categorized as a "young adult" book, but I don't care.

If anyone knows of any other series of books that are good, let me know. When I read a book I hate that your relationship has to end with the characters on the last page of the book. I always want more. With a series, I get what I want. I guess I have a hard time with good-byes.

No comments: