Tuesday, May 19, 2009

the reason

I just realized, after working on this quilt, why I am always in such a rush. I get bored. Well, I am not sure that is the right word. I start getting antsy when I realize that I am just at the beginning and there is so much more to do. Almost like I don't want to mess with the middle, although I know it is necessary.



I lose interest too fast. I get bored with the detail work. I am ready to be finished. I cut all my strips of fabric. Thankfully the way I order the fabric, most of the cutting was done for me. I had to cut each strip in half and in half again. Not too bad.


I think I will enjoy the rest of my free time (the girls are at Grandma Ramirez's house) with Edward, the vampire (the third book of the Twilight series for those of you that didn't get my reference).

1 comment:

Liz Harrell said...

Oooh... the third book was hands down my favorite! Enjoy!