I thought you might be interested in some of them so here they are...
- Since living here I have only drove the car one time. Jorge does all the driving.
- We eat fast food about twice every three months.
- When I cook a meal, most of the time I have to make everything from scratch.
- Even on hot days we don't use the air conditioner in the car.
- We don't use an alarm clock unless I have a flight to catch.
- We don't have an automatic water heater. If you want hot water you have to light the water heater manually. It takes about 20 minutes to get the water to the hottest temperature.
- I only use the dryer for loads of towels.
- We set our trash out daily for it to be picked up.
- I have to manually light the stove and burners after turning on the gas.
- We unplug all unused appliances and turn off power strips because the electric company sort of penalizes you for using electricity. The more you use, the more they charge per kilowatt.
- I never close the windows. Now that we have screens they are always open.
I'm sure there are plenty more things that could be listed, but these are the ones that come to mind.