1. Picture you life two years from now. What would you like to see?
The most obvious would for us to be living back in the US. But, most likely that won't happen. Other than that, I hope we are doing as well as we are now. Just living, being comfortable and going with the flow of things.
2. What is the worst habit you feel you have?
I'm a control freak. Correcting that is a work in progress.
3. What is your favorite genre of movies?
The girly kind. Is that a genre? It is in my book. Not romance, but girly.
4. What are five things that you would include on your to-do list?
take another vacation to the beach (the girls talk about the beach all the time)
learn Spanish (shame on me for not knowing it)
blog more often
organize all my printed out recipes
5. Are you still in contact with any childhood friends?
Definitely! Most of my closest friends are from middle school and high school. Just so they can feel special, here are the names of my closest/best friends. Of course I have others that I am in contact with (technology makes that easy), but these people I talk to/keep in touch regularly. These are the people that helped me get back to being sane after moving down here to Mexico. I feel very fortunate to have all of them in my life still!
Amber Clark (aka Marla) -- middle school
Amber Springer-Borjas -- middle school
Colin Dullaghan -- high school
Julie Handschy -- high school
Jenni Jorgenson -- high school
Bradley Lovett -- college
Heather Newport -- high school
Amy Bender-Strain -- high school
6. Do you get along well with family members and relatives?
Sure! I don't think I am on any one's hate list. So, that is good, right!? :)
7. If you were to win 10 million dollars, what would you do with the money?
I would build a house here in Jalos (no more rental!) and build one on a beach somewhere that Jorge could live. I would give some to family and friends, donate some of it, shop 'til I drop, and then save some of it to be able to live comfortably the rest of my life.
8. Have you ever been in a physical fight? Any details?
No. I pack a big bark. But, for the most part I am a coward. :)
9. Three things you could not live without?
But, necessities aside, I rely heavily on:
my computer with internet access
because it is freezing in my house, my electric blanket
10. Have you ever met a celebrity? If not, who would you chose to meet?
I once saw the rapper Too Short in a mall in Indy. A girl I was working with, Jamilah, and I pulled some money out of our pockets and had him sign the bills. For the longest time I had the $10 bill framed! LOL!
11. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I do have a tattoo. I have a "tramp stamp" on my lower back. I don't think they had branded that area of the back being tattooed as a "tramp stamp" when I got it done. It is so classy! It is a Celtic knot. Most of the time, with it being out of sight, I don't even think about having it. And, as most girls do, I have my ears pierced. Although I am still waiting for the diamond earrings to go in them.