Friday, June 26, 2009

such a beauty

While Bella was (and still is) taking a nap Emily was being really cute playing around on my bed. I just couldn't resist to get out the camera. What's new?

I know all moms think they have the prettiest (or in my case one of the prettiest) baby in the world, but I truly think Emily is so beautiful. Her personality only adds to her beauty. She is such a sweetheart. You can't help but love her.

See for yourself!


I may complain about my current status in life or that nothing seems to go how we want it, but one thing that will never change, I will always be thankful that I have Emily and Bella in my life. I wouldn't change it for anything!

We will highlight Bella's beauty another day. :)

1 comment:

grandmamargie said...

She is a very beautiful baby. :)