- the beach!
- an international airport (the tickets are half the price of the airport I currently use which is an hour and a half away)
- close enough to here so we can visit Jorge's family
- it is a resort town so hopefully I might finally get some visitors (other than my parents...we like your company but want more!)
- very likely to find products that I love and miss since many Americans live/visit there
- entertainment/activities in the city we would live (we won't have to drive 1 1/2 hours one way to do something)
- tropical environment means we will get to see green!
- playing outside & at the beach with the girls and my husband (what a perfect way to end the day!)
- I am pretty sure I would be a lot happier because I could go somewhere by myself
- job opportunities for Jorge (speaking Spanish & English should really help his chances of finding a better job that hopefully pays more!)
- did I mention the beach? :)
- overall a much better life
There are a few kinks to work out to allow us to do this. I just hope we are able to because my hopes have been growing. I am just ready to feel like I am not trapped in my life. I know it might seem silly that I think moving to the beach would change my life, but it just feels like it will.
And, this is a little drawing I found last night that Jorge did. I am not sure he meant for me to see it, but it is really sweet.
I am crossing my fingers that we are able to do this!