Wednesday, August 17, 2011

treasures found in the laundry

I did what felt like 10,000 loads of laundry yesterday.  Doing laundry, especially when you have kids, is always bound to produce little treasures that were left in pockets.

Yesterday's bounty was a bit odd since I found money that isn't even from this country.

2 Hot Wheel cars
a dime
a penny
a 10 cent peice of Mexican money
a 100 pesos coin that isn't even in production anymore
a plastic rhino
a finger that is broken off of some statue (for some reason Emily loves this finger...)



6 comments:

Leslie Harris said...

Ooooh! Laundry loot! The finger would have freaked me out a little, but it's still better than the surprise that I once found at the bottom of my washing machine. :P http://www.motherhoodinmexico.com/2009/08/of-mice-and-men-part-3.html

America said...

I have to admit the finger is kinda creepy...jus' sayin'.

Unknown said...

I think its hilarious she loves the finger. lol

Unknown said...

The finger is creepy! But, I agree, Lisa, it is funny that she likes it so much.

Luckily I have seen "the finger" several times or I would have been freaked out if seeing it in the laundry was the first time! LOL!

Jackie said...

Those are definetly little treasures! I like the finger too!

Tara said...

Great post! The finger would have scared me! Amazing little treasures!