Sunday, January 18, 2009

pillows

I just couldn't stop with the headboard for the bed. I wanted that cozy bedroom feel. That is where my next project comes in.

I thought adding some color to the room with throw pillows and a blanket might help. We went to the fabric store and I bought some fabric. Their selection is very limited, but I found a print that I really liked. Below you will see the results.

Yes, those are Christmas lights behind the headboard. It looks nice when the overhead light is off.

I added a chair in the room (after rearranging the room) to help with the coziness feeling.

This shows you the fabric for the pillows.

The blanket on the edge of the bed is what I made.

I am out of projects to do so the next post should be more entertaining...hopefully!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pillows. The bedroom looks great! I wish I had time to do fun things like crafts and blogging! You are so lucky!

Liz Harrell said...

It's perfect! And I'm loving the colors, greens and aquas are my favorites!