Monday, May 17, 2010

new additions

Last weekend we went to Aguascalientes for a little bit of normal.  We had told Bella we would get a pool for her.  For some reason we have an issue with fire and the last one was in the laundry room and it caught on fire.... oops!

We were at a store similar to Wal-Mart and they had tons to choose from.  Instead of getting one for the girls, we got one for the whole family.  It is large and in charge.



This past Saturday I pulled the pool out of the box and started blowing it up.  I had to stop a few times cause I felt like I was going to pass out.  I began to regret getting such a large pool.




After blowing it up and filling it with water, I looked at it and thought "this is going to be great".  It is so big.  All of us can fit in the pool at the same time and we have plenty of room to spare.  Now I just need to teach the girls how to make me yummy drinks using the blender and I will be all set! :)


We have another addition to our house, this one was not so welcome.

Our stupid refrigerator when out again.  Instead of pouring anymore money into it and waiting several days for the repair guy to show up and in the mean time losing a lot more perishable items, we decided to just buy new.  The other one was bought used 2 1/2 years ago.

The new one is smaller and hopefully more energy efficient.



The makers, Mabe (I believe a division of GE), knows their priorities.  The shelves in the door specifically are there for ice cream (helados)!  So, I guess we will just have to only stock them with that.


They delivered it this morning and told us to not plug it in until it has been sitting upright for 4 hours.  When Jorge gets home I will give him the lovely job of change the door so it swings open in the opposite direction.  He will love that!  Yeah right.

And, for those of you that enjoy a picture or two of the girls (Mom, that is you!), here are the girls coloring this morning.  Daddy's workout bench servers as both a gym and a table for coloring.



Until the next post...

No comments: