Friday, July 06, 2012

cookies!

It's Friday!  So, we made cookies.

Now I am going to have to really be dedicated to my weight loss since all these cookies are sitting on the counter in my kitchen!  I'm going to have to show major restraint.  These cookies are heaven-like.  Seriously!


I've mentioned the sugar cookie on this blog a few other times, but felt they needed the spotlight, again!  So, if you haven't made them yet, try them!  I made cream cheese icing to go on them and the girls decorated them with sprinkles. 

Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

OMGoodness!!! They look soooo yummy! I wish we were neighbors! :)

Anonymous said...

I've been missing you! Missing your posts.i love your "detailed" perfect writing. I've been missing everything about your blog. Hope everyone is doing okay. Miss you E, B, V! Your fan ha! Erika (=